QuadSdk Mesh Generator Programming Interface
QuadSdk is a 64-bit Windows finite element mesh generation API that produces 100% quadrilateral elements on planar and curved surfaces in 3D space. QuadSdk supports both .NET languages such as C# and VB.NET, and native C++ language. A mesh model is defined and solved through an easy-to-use Application Programming Interface (API). A mesh model consists of one or more mesh regions (aka sub-regions) of different geometrical shapes. The supported regions include flat surface, cylindrical surface, spherical surface, surface of revolution (rev), and general patch surface. With these types of regions, arbitrarily complex geometrical shapes can be constructed.
- Generate 100% quadrilateral elements.
- Support flat surface, cylindrical surface, spherical surface, surface of revolution (rev), and general patch surface.
- Support internal points, internal lines (trees), and holes.
- Support .NET, .NET Core, and native C++ languages on 64-bit CPU architecture on Windows.
- Support Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and up including Visual Studio 2022.
- Bidirectional supports between QuadSdk and QuadMaker. You can use QuadMaker to open and graphically view mesh models generated by QuadSdk. You can use QuadMaker to automatically generate QuadSdk source code that corresponds to the current QuadMaker model.
- A free copy of Professional QuadMaker program.
- Numerous source code samples in C++ and C# are freely available.
- Reasonably priced and royalty-free.
Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11