sCheck is a very useful Windows program for structural engineers to design and check steel beam-columns according to AISC 360-16 (15th edition) LRFD and AISC 360-10 (14th edition) LRFD. We understand you have many choices in selecting your structural software, so ask yourself this question: "Why would I pay more for something that is less accurate and more difficult to use?"
- ANSI/AISC 360-16 (15th Edition) LRFD
- ANSI/AISC 360-10 (14th Edition) LRFD
- Check the capacity of any of the standard AISC shapes (W, M, S, HP, C, MC, L, WT, MT, ST, 2L, HSS, PIPE) against a set of load effects.
- Design and select optimal standard AISC shapes against a set of load effects.
- Consider moment magnification for non-sway condition.
- Capability to generate extremely detailed calculation procedures. Click here for an example.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Copyright 2002-2023, Computations & Graphics, Inc. | All Rights Reserved