ColumnBlaze Concrete Library (SDK)
ColumnBlaze Concrete Library (SDK) is a powerful concrete column API (Application Programming Interface) to calculate section capacity of rectangular, circular, and generic sections. It is based on the solver engine in our cColumn concrete analysis and design software. You can use this reliable and user-friendly API to develop your custom software royalty-free. ColumnBlaze is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit, with easy-to-use C++ and .NET interfaces (binary and source code).
- Supports rectangular, circular, and generic (with openings) sections.
- Easy-to-use programming interfaces to define input, solve, and retrieve results for one or multiple sections.
- Supports P-Mx-My interaction diagram at different angles.
- Supports Mx-My diagram for a given axial load.
- Calculates unity ratio for a section under a given load (P, Mx, My).
- Provides interface to export sections input to cColumn input file. You can then use cColumn to open and graphically view geometry, reinforcement, and result diagrams.
- Support various American Concrete Institute codes including ACI 318-19, 14, -11, -08, -05, -02, and -99.
- Support .NET 4.0, 4.5x, 4.6x, 4.7x, 4.8 and .NET Core 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 in C# and VB.NET languages.
- Supports native C++ language.
- Supports both 64-bit and 32-bit CPUs architecture on Windows.
- Supports Unicode and Non-Unicode in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or above.
- Available in both binary library and source code forms.
- A free copy of Professional cColumn Program.
- Numerous source code samples in C++ and C# are freely available.
- Technical support by the ColumnBlaze author.
- Reasonably priced and royalty-free.
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Copyright 2002-2023, Computations & Graphics, Inc. | All Rights Reserved