In addition to delivering high-level finite element analysis (FEA) package, finite element solver library (SDK) and visualization software tools, CGI offers a full range of professional services to complement our products, including custom application development for our customers. If your company needs to develop custom structural analysis and design application or solver engine, you may want to consider using CGI's advanced expertise in FEA technology to increase your productivity. If you need to develop a CAD-like software user interface, CGI can provide custom design, prototyping and implementation.
CGI expertise related to structural engineering and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Static structural analysis of 2D/3D trusses, beams, frames.
- Static structural analysis of plates and shells.
- Geometric nonlinear (P-Delta) analysis.
- Modal (Frequency) analysis.
- Autodesk® Revit® Structure Add-In development.
- Concrete beam or column analysis and design.
- Steel beam or column analysis and design.
- Wood beam or column analysis and design.
- Interactive CAD-like interface.
- General mathematical and algorithmic development.
CGI expertise related to general software development
- General C, C++, C++/CLI programming.
- General C# programming.
- Microsoft .NET technologies: WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework.
- jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Conversion from existing native code to .NET environment.
- Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC).
- Win32, ATL, COM/COM+.
- OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenGL Shaders.
- Microsoft SQL.
- Telerik WinForms controls.
- iOS programming with Objective C.
- Software localization and Unicode.
For more information, please contact us by email email@example.com or call 303-668-1091. Services are generally billed on an hourly basis.