SolverBlaze Finite Element Library (SDK)
SolverBlaze Finite Element Library (SDK) is a powerful and easy-to-use structural and finite element analysis API. It is based on the time-tested finite element solver engine in Real3D-Analysis, which is being used by hundreds of civil and structural engineering offices in the United States and around the world. You can use the API to develop your custom software royalty-free. SolverBlaze is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit, with easy-to-use C++ and .NET interfaces (binary and source code).
SolverBlaze is used in Simpson Strong-Tie Anchor Designer(TM) Software.
- Support beam, truss, plate and shell (thin and thick, compatible and incompatible formulations) and brick elements.
- Support nodal, point, line, surface and area loads.
- Support linear and nonlinear nodal, line and surface springs.
- Support tension only/compression only members.
- Support moment releases, rigid elements and rigid diaphragms.
- Support forced displacements.
- Support both English and Metric units.
- Support static linear and P-Delta analysis and frequency analysis.
- Support frequency analysis (eigenvalue and eigenvector analysis).
- Support response spectrum analysis.
- Support both skyline and extremely fast sparse solver (able to solve very large models with millions degrees of freedom).
- Support unique 128-bit floating point (quad-precision) solver to handle numerically challenging problems such as rigid diaphragms.
- Support inactive elements.
- Automatically generate input and result report in html format.
- Bidirectional communication with Real3D-Analysis. For example, you can use Real3D-Analysis to open and graphically view model file generated by SolverBlaze. You can use Real3D-Analysis to automatically generate SolverBlaze source code that corresponds to the current model.
- Support both native C++ language and managed .NET languages (C# and VB.NET).
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit CPU platforms.
- Support Unicode and Non-Unicode in Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2015.
- Available in both binary and source code.
- A free copy of Professional Real3D-Analysis program (source code customers only).
- Greate number of source code samples in C++ and C# are freely available.
- Technical support by SolverBlaze author.
- Reasonably priced.
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10